There is something about living in the city that draws in recent grads- the busy lifestyle, endless leisure activities and infinite restaurant options to leave you in a food coma for weeks. But aside from the excitement associated with city living there is one important question that you must ask yourself- what city should you move to if you actually want to find a job? Well lucky for you Forbes recently published a list of the Big Best Cities for Jobs in 2016. What do you think made the list? Check it out!
- San Francisco, California. Who doesn’t love the iconic view of the Golden Gate Bridge, year round fog and hilly landscape that this city has to offer? But that isn’t the only reason that this city topped our list- last year alone Forbes reported that job growth was up 58% in this city. Not too bad huh?
- San Jose, California. Surround by the technology hub of the Silicon Valley it is no wonder that this city makes the list!
- Orlando-Kissimmee-Stanford, Florida. Who doesn’t love the sunshine state? Especially when it ranks third on our list.
- Nashville, Tennessee. Number four on the list is none other than the country capital of the US. Not only does this city reign in country fans but it has a 26% job growth rate over the past five years!
- Dallas-Plano- Irving, Texas. Known for its high median annual income and family atmosphere this southern state caps off our list at number five.
Are you motivated by the thought of finding a job, or a home, in one of these cities? We don’t blame you! If you have any questions regarding financing a home in a new city please do not hesitate to contact a member of our housing buzz team today!